Thursday, June 21, 2012

Snail T_ _ _ _

I've gotta say, all this hoopla with Magic Mike has me thinking. Male strippers are not attractive to me, not in the frigging least. I like a healthy bulge as much as the next gal, I just don't like it in a thong. I've seen male strippers, and it's definitely not my thing. I don't need any salamis swinging in my face, no thank you. Plus, I don't want some lubed up guy dragging his sweaty balls all over my lap. Don't even lie to yourself and say they aren't sweaty. He has an icky gooch to nut area just like the average Joe. Plus, how would I explain smelling like wiener to Girth? Honestly, I would just rather see females strip, and I have. At least they have some action. They can get into some straight up acrobatic type shit. I don't even own any upper body muscles, so I am in awe of all they can do. Now, this doesn't mean I am running to the vip lounge for a lapper or anything. I'm keeping any extra dollar in my pocket for the ungodly drink prices. Definitely not paying to get snail trailed on. Besides that, it just comes down to basics. Most females are better looking than males. We are nicer to look at period. I don't even like the ripped up, bulky look of an over groomed, over tanned guy. I like the look of a man. I highly doubt chest hair is a plus in the male stripper world, or female stripper world for that matter. Give me rough hands, tousled hair and the au' natural look any day. Anything other than that can go grind their thrusting pelvis and flounce their gentleman's sausage onto someone else. Besides, Girth breaks it down for me from time to time, and I don't even have to pay him. If I'm going to get poked by any beef bayonet, it's going to be the one I'm married to.
I'm no fool, though there's always an exception. You're welcome.

1 comment:

Say something!