Thursday, June 7, 2012

Bling Bling Box



I have yet to ever have any part of me waxed. Well, except for letting my sister attempt that Brazilian that one time. Other than that, nothing. I'm comfortable enough letting my sister creep into the crack of my ass, and Girth too...but he is no where near as brave as her. I can't even bring myself to get my eyebrows done. I'm terrified that the waxer will sneeze and tear my face off. I don't even want to think about the potential damage that could occur in pants. Anyhow, my issue with getting the Notorious V.A.G. waxed is the growth stage. I have no plans on running around in June with a raging fur biscuit. A whole other issue is appearance. Especially the look of a naked vagina. Which I can assure you, not everybody's muffin should be so readily displayed. In fact, some should be covered as much as possible. Throw a poncho right over it. Others should be retired like an old sports jersey...both having been used for far too long. Girls or guys though...I'm more for the natural look. Whoa...don't get crazy...tame it, shape it, clean it up cute. I've been festive for Girth, getting the ol' kitty gussied up in the shape of a Christmas tree, the letter "C", and an arrow or a heart. The naked look though, is only when I have to clear the work space for a do-over. Other than that, I find it a tad creepy. Well, unless I was a stripper and didn't have an offensive looking clam, in which case I would make it naked and get it vajazzled. Real fancy, real classy. My stripper name would be Bling Bling Box and I would shake the jewels right off that cooter.
                                  The practicality of this ends when jumping into too tight jeans.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something!