Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Clam Stamp

Where did the idea of a blow-job even come from? At first thought I would say that it would have to be a guys initial idea. I don't think so, though. See, if I had a wiener, a mouth equipped with a bunch of chompers is not where I would want to stick it. So, this leads me to believe it was in fact, the idea of a won-ton sex goddess. No doubt a sassy little tramp for her time. I bet she was popular though.

Where did tea-bagging come from? What guy just all of sudden thought that slapping his balls off the forehead of another would be so funny? It is though, so I guess he was onto something.
Mushroom stamp? Same thing. These people are straight up innovators.

How about a dutch oven? No doubt, started by a guy. Thinking shitting his pants in bed was super funny, and wouldn't it be twice as funny if his beloved wife could only smell and eat that shitty air while trapped under a blanket? Of course it would. Taking away a persons right to clean, fresh air is always funny.

My point is, think about it. A woman invented the blow-job. In return we have been tea-bagged, mushroom stamped and tossed into the ol' dutch oven. This doesn't add up. We do awesome things to the stupidest looking part of the male anatomy, and this is how we are rewarded? Well, I'm here to tell you that I have revolted. No more getting stamped, no more balls get dragged all over me. I have retaliated with my own form of vengeance.

Clam stamp.

This includes:
One bare back
One pants-less woman
One set of proverbial balls.

Girth gets it when he least expects it. It's a nighttime occurrence. He has no shirt on, I have no pants on. He is surfing the web, I am sneaking by and jumping up to nail him. Bare back, clam stamp. I do usually get pummeled out of disgust, but it doesn't even matter. I am triumphant.
Think of it as giving your person the clam stamp of approval...



3 comments:

  1. Anonymous6/12/2012

    Oh my gosh, Jenn... I'm crying laughing! Your blogs will go down in history as some of THE funniest blogs EVER!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha awesome, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6/12/2012

    HOG!!

    ReplyDelete

Say something!