Monday, June 25, 2012

Platinum, yo.

Sometimes I can't even handle the fact that I am 32 years old. I'm no longer boy crazy, boy chasing teenager, but a married woman who has resorted to pecker checking. I had my first child at 29 years old, I'm just now a college student, a junior to be exact, and still having tons of good times. It's just sometimes, I feel super old!Occasionally, while I am busy reminiscing, circumstances will crop up that snap me right back into present times.
For instance :

Awhile back, I found my first platinum vagina hair. I was terrified. All I could picture for the near future was a shiny silver muffin. Instead, I turned those feelings around. Took it in a whole other direction, took it as a warning sign. It was merely a signal that this ol' girl isn't what she used to be. And I am talking about myself as a whole, not only as a vagina. It was my notification that I am an adult. Sometimes I don't quite feel that way, even though I have a child. Amazing the way a child doesn't make you feel like you have reached adult hood, but one stray silver pube can. Have you ever even felt or grabbed ahold of one of the silvery shiny suckers? It was straight up rugged, I had to fight it off me. Eventually I won, and I haven't seen another. However, the experience has stuck with me. The message is still clear. Even hangovers say the same thing. My back, my knees, tension headaches, everything. It's all just screaming, " SLOW YOUR ROLE, YOU OLD BITCH!". I just can't though, I like having fun. I like running around, getting wild. So I guess that's what I will do until my body completely revolts against those actions. Or until a giant gray bush gets in the way and trips me up.
Silver city...down South...

1 comment:

Say something!