Thursday, July 5, 2012

Girthy.


Since I am feeling especially sappy again today, here's alittle of this. Maybe if I get it all out, I can stop crying over every cute kitten that I see on television. Truth be told though, there's just alot of it in me lately.


Once upon a time I met a man named Girth,
he knocked me up and I gave birth,
it was the cutest baby we had ever seen
it came out very yucky, very unclean,
one plus one is two,
two plus one is three,
we turned our love,
into a family <3


 Girth does this,
And I like it alot,
when he holds a guitar,
he looks pretty hot.


I've pooped on the seat of his car,
and in the road.
and behind some trees.
and still he asked,
"would you marry me".



He's my baby daddy,
my lovely lover,
even though my morning breath,
makes him run for cover.
He's my husband,
my very best friend,
& he's stuck with me,
until the end.


Robert Francis,
he's got my heart of hearts,
& all my farts,
my muffin for stuffin,
& my love for lovin'.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something!