Saturday, April 21, 2012

Mineminemine...

She acts all mean to me...yet she has crawled right up and under my blanket to cuddle me. She may have been startled and disgusted that I had no pants on...but it was the thought that counted.
She gave me a brazilian. I was stabbed with the wooden poking stick while she applied the wax & verbally abused me. Then she laughed like an asshole while ripping the wax off.

She has given me a haircut. Actually, haircut isn't the word...haggard bowl cut is a better fit. Trimming a straight line is not within her capacity.
She is super irritating to fight with because she just hangs up the phone on me.
She lived with me and dealt with me while I wore my new bikini around the house, tags still on, while announcing how pretty I was over & over.While I proceeded to lay around on the couch eating chips and watching movie in it...she never judged.
She signed me up at karaoke to sing,"I Will Always Love You", I didn't do it, but I know it's because she wanted me to show-off my glorious pipes.
She can make a Zoolander face. It's a novelty that is only for me, because she loves me.
She is my sister.
And I love her.



"Sisters don't need words. They have perfected a language of snarls and smiles and frowns and winks - expressions of shocked surprise and incredulity and disbelief. Sniffs and snorts and gasps and sighs - that can undermine any tale you're telling."

2 comments:

Say something!