Wednesday, April 18, 2012

JanetLovesRiot

Since I decided to start blogging, I feel like the first one should be completely informative. I'm 32 and go ahead to picture me as ridiculously good looking, because I completely am. I am married to man I will refer to as Girth Brooks, we have a child who is taking full advantage of the age of two, his name is Riot. Yes, real name, Riot. Feel free to take your judgey pants off if you want to stay around here. Things are probably going to get nasty from time to time...my mouth gets filthy, my opinions are strong and tact is a virtue that I don't have.
I like sex and I like fart jokes. I lack maturity in most things, and modesty as well. You better believe this blog is going to reflect that and any other issues I might have. Real or imagined.
Fuck.
My child just asked me for juice while smashing his sippy cup into my spine. That's pretty much going to conclude todays post.

5 comments:

  1. Posting to see if it works. I'm weird!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this :) your sons name is awesome it is so original I love it :)

    ReplyDelete

Say something!