Wednesday, April 25, 2012

The History of Girth Brooks...

 "Love is not the dying moan of a distant violin - it's the triumphant twang of a bed-spring...."

 We met in the Fall of 2006, we were official in the Spring 2008, I became unemployed in January of 2009, he proposed to me on February 13th of 2009, we found out I was pregnant on February 23rd, 2009. We got married on April 25th, 2009, and had our gorgeous son on September 28th, 2009. We are a whirlwind, a force to be reckoned with. We happened fast. The laws of fate knew we were made for each other and pushed upon us everything it knew we could handle- before we ever had a chance to over-analyze and over think ourselves. Even the universe was in our corner.
He thinks I am, "ugly as dick", in the morning, and the grossest girl he has ever known. I think he is a moody bitch. I assault him with close-up pictures of my butthole when he least expects it, he throws cup o' farts at me while I am working hard on my homework.
I broke his wiener during a rough sex-capade one night, it turned black & blue and his ballsack grew to the size of a softball right in front of me.It was late, but we made some calls. His mother, my step-mom, and his boss were all quickly notified of his poor frank & beans. We received more laughter than advice...obviously. Being the excellent girlfriend I was at the time though, I placed a frozen porkchop on his balls, and we went to sleep. I woke up that morning to him hitting me with a no longer frozen porkchop, while he pointed to his wiener screaming that it was frostbit. He gave it a hard pinch, and it definitely wasn't. He screamed like a woman.After two Dr.'s appointments,one sonogram, 3 weeks living in sweatpants, and no sex(I almost died), he was back in business. His broken black junk was horrific, but he thanked me for the opportunity to have a sonogram on his nuts. See? Give & take...we got it.
We wrote our own vows, and I swore to never break his junk again, and always have ice on hand...I also vowed to never poop on the front seat of the car again, but that's a whole other issue...

7 comments:

  1. Anonymous4/25/2012

    OH How I Love,Love!!!!!!!:) You make me smile keep it up......Bitch.........HEHE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jennifer Hotaling4/25/2012

    Jenn that was frigin awesome...many more happy years for the both of you...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mommy-in law4/25/2012

    Love it!! I will NEVER forget that phone call~ "Ummmm, I think I broke your son"!! Nor will I forget your wedding vows~there is nothing traditional about either one of you! You are a great match for each other.
    Thank you, for first being my friend then becoming my daughter inlaw, making my son happy and giving me a beautiful grandson! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awe happy anniversary :) I'm glad to have been a part of that day, it was so lovely and inspirational.... your love is... unique... and so true <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. kassie4/25/2012

    my brother isn't the easiest person to deal with at times..but jen knows how to set him straight! they are more than perfect for each other. even though it's hard for me to hear about their disgusting sex life and their nasty habits..i love them dearly and i am soo thankful and blessed to have jen apart of our dysfunctinal family :)

    ReplyDelete

Say something!