Monday, April 30, 2012

Anatomy...continued...

Boobs. The flouncy part of the female anatomy. Big, small, firm, fat, real, fake, pretty, ugly, and,  yes-there are some ugly pairs out there. Some gals don't even have a matching set. Little nips, big nips, and straight up salami nips adorn them.Although, if your tits look like they could crush the soul of someone getting in between them, they are too big. Yes, there is such a thing.
                             
Also, aside from the physicality's of them, what separates the female anatomy from the males, is that everyone loves boobs. Facts are facts. Girls will check out each others boobs, grab at each others, ask to see them...it's all curiosity and wonderment. It's perfectly fine for a girl with small boobs to state that she hates hers and wants bigger ones, and then reach out and grab the boobs of the big chested girl shes yapping away to. Trust me, I know this. Can you imagine this between guys though?
"Wow, I hateeee my super small wiener. I want a huge package like yours!" As he's reaching out to grab a hold of it...no. That's probably not going to happen, ever.
Girls will compliment the looks of boobs in various dresses, sweaters, shirts, etc. You are not going to hear a couple of guys talking about how wonderful his friends package looks in his new jeans. Guys aren't generally pecker checkers, and if they are, they are phenomenal at it,because they surely can't scope out a chesty gal without getting caught.

My own personal goal is to downsize in that department. A sturdy 'C' cup would be perfect. If I or any other girl with huge boobs puts on a tank top, she looks borderline trashy, and other girls will immediately pull on their judgey pants and the dirty looks will flow.Not that I especially care what is thought of me, but it would just be more comfortable. When my boobs finally go, feel free to pick something else to be jealous about...spiteful bitches ;D

In case you didn't know what jealousy looked like.

4 comments:

  1. Adrienne4/30/2012

    I agree! Girls are totally put in the slutty, trashy box the second they wear a cute top that accentuates their boobies. Small chested girls don't get the same level of discrimination. And did you know that NY law allows for topless beaches. Oh yeah...saw it once at Rainbow Shores. But it was some exhibitionist housewife on a quest to milf it up, who had definitely seen better days. I gave her points for balls, anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew that it was legal to go topless, it's just a shame that many of us don't have the balls to do this until our puppies are past their prime!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristi Farley-Cota4/30/2012

    So true. I hate my big ones- I look like Im TRYING to have em hanging all out wearing a tank top. NOT trying to do that! Love this blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, I love the photo and caption ;)

    ReplyDelete

Say something!