Thursday, April 26, 2012

Like, really.

I know, right?, butt load, butt hurt, epic, fail, epic fail, whatev, omg, booyah, literally, clearly, tats...


When talking to someone, how is it possible to remain sane when they keep saying, "I know, right?"...To me, it doesn't even make any frigging sense. I don't know, you tell me, are you right? Don't repeatedly ask me if you are in fact, correct in what you are saying. 
Butt load
, this is not a unit of measurement. It sounds god damn sick. "Ohhh, look at what we have here, a butt load of assholes who use "butt load" as a gross form of reference." 
Butt hurt, seriously? Who even came up with this, and it may be even more gross than butt load. All I can think about is comparing hurt feelings to painful butt sex. Trust me, there is no comparison. And you take that any way you want to...
Epic. The fact that this word is used to describe everything from  music to tits completely ruins it's definition. 
Fail
. OK, I get it. Does it have to be said and plastered everywhere though? Somebody caught tripping in a pic, they obviously failed to walk correctly-it's obvious. No need to stamp a bit fat red FAIL tag onto it. 
Epic Fail
, who judges who fails at what most epically. Stop it.
Whatev. Holy shit. This drives me insane. It is at its absolute worst when used in actual conversation. I have two people I am close to and love in my life, who are probably reading this, and they both use it. Aggressively. I would like to tie their hairs together until they "whatev" each other to oblivion.

OMG. I get using it online, occasionally. In real talk though? You need to be punched right in the asshole.
Booyah. This word makes my whole body tense. I HATE it. What does it even mean? When is it necessary? Who cares and never are the answers to those questions.
Literally & Clearly...I don't even understand why these are "cool" and trendy to use in every other sentence. All of a sudden they are popular and everyone uses them way too often. 
Tats. Please just top using this word. It sounds like you get it done in a jail cell with Indian ink, thread and a sewing needle. 




        This is how I imagine myself when those words are used. 
So stop, for your own safety.



12 comments:

  1. LOL, whatev. I feel as though I am one of those people?? Now I have a buttload of things I can say to you when we come visit on Sunday:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Whatever that means, I hope I never hear/see it again.

      Delete
  3. Butt hurt is a big army thing. I am guilty of using this one :-o

    ReplyDelete
  4. In order to post that comment I had to actually verify I was not a robot ! It actually asked me to prove that I am not a robot, in those words. hah

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAHA!What about using punctuation incorrectly or words incorrectly in a sentence? Those are my pet peeves.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I catch, I obsess over it, mostly only if it was my own error though!

      Delete
  6. ALICIA4/26/2012

    i dont think you couldve found a sexier picture of patrick swayze as your demonstration.... OMG!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't need sexy Swayze! Just raging Swayze :)

      Delete

Say something!