Thursday, April 25, 2013

Week 4-score and oh my huge ass later...

Well, week four is here. I am still not pleased with the results, not entirely anyway. I thought for sure it would be way more Kardashian than it is right now. Granted, I am about 225 behind. Normally, I am not one for excuses, but a sick household, finals week, on top of moving- kind of rearranged my priorities. I am in the process of making them up, so it should be fine. Even if I have to tack an extra day on. The biggest difference seems to be in the way it feels though, and up towards the top. It just feels more round, more firm. The pictures can't really convey that to you. Plus, my saddle bags seem to be lesser. Which is nice, of course. I still feel like those under ass creases should be straightening out.
 
 
Here's some weird side ass too. The side ass itself is actually looking alot better. It's the fat thighs that are really fucking shit up, I think. Better start getting in some walking to straighten shit out. That extra fat between my thigh and my ass drives me insane.
 
 
On another note, today is mine & Girth's 5th anniversary. He tapped that ass just this morning, around 4:30 am. Good thing, because I would hate to ring in the 5th year with him not putting out.
Love you, Girthy.
 
 
 

1 comment:

Say something!