Monday, April 22, 2013

"...stop being a little whore..."


I'm just going to jump right into this one. A man and a vibrator are nothing alike. Just because you may use one more than the other, does not mean the other won't work anymore. If I just want to just get off, about 60 seconds later, I have. Obviously I have stellar technique and I aim to please- myself. If I wanted actual sex, just bribing Girth to put out would take at least 5 minutes. Followed by 5 minutes of foreplay, then the 5-10 minutes of smashing anatomy, then about 5 minutes of clean-up'. 
It still does not of course, beat real sex. The sweat, the smell, the taste...you just aren't going to get all that passion by yourself. The closest analogy would be like starving and and choosing fast food or 4-Star. Both will do the job, but they definitely aren't alike in experience.
With that being said, my greatest sacrifice during pregnancy was being made to give up my toys. Girth made me get rid of everything before I evicted Riot from my uterus. His words exactly,

"You need to throw that shit away. It's time to be a mother and stop being a little whore".
 
It was awful. Goody box, gone. Missed most of all, was the Bullet. I probably could have gotten away with smuggling and keeping it, being only the size of my pinky. But let me tell you- throw a couple watch batteries in it and it will shimmy across a counter top in half a second. Miraculous little fucker. My friend actually gave it to me as a gift a few years before. She gave it to me right at work, and it was on a key chain- I had no idea what it was. Turned it on in the office...yeahhhhh...our boss was not impressed. I was though, for sure. It was the beginning of a beautiful thing, which Girth tore from the depths of my soul during pregnancy. Someday I'll pay him back. Like when Riot is grown up and moved out. I'll get a frigging wall-banger and attach it to his side of the beds headboard. A huge black one. And forever and ever he shall wake up every morning bouncing his forehead off a big black dick.
I win.
I find it absolutely insane if an adult woman has never masturbated. That must be like not knowing how to find your own way home.





 

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous4/22/2013

    posting this anonymously though we do know each other because i lack the figurative "balls" that you do...all i'm going to say is that up until a few months ago i had never masturbated, and one night i was laying in bed after drinking, couldn't go to sleep, bored, horny, so said meh, why not? and did it. i still have yet to own a vibrator or any "toys" of any kind though...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really??! Why would it take you so long to masterbate?

      Delete
    2. Anonymous4/22/2013

      idk honestly, i guess i always just felt a little weird about being with myself. lol and then there was this guy i was seeing who had like a fetish about it, like he loved it when girls did if they were lying in bed with him, (who i saw on and off for years and STILL never tried it). then after i stopped seeing him, it was like another six months later, i tried it and my first thought immediately after was that *insert his name here* would be proud. lol

      Delete
    3. Hahhhaa...well, at least you did it, congrats! I'm surprised you don't want to be locked in your room for days ;D

      Delete
    4. Anonymous4/24/2013

      (repasted here cause forgot to do as reply before. whoops)hahaha not quite, although i have attempted to do it twice in a row, so far only got away with that one once. lol but i've had issues with sex from forever, idk if it's that the guys are too big or if i'm just naturally smaller than your average girl so to speak, but sex for me = 80% pain with just enough pleasure for me to actually do it every now and again. ergo the only way i tend to get off, (except for twice ever), is with oral. and as the majority of toys i've seen are honkers, i don't want those monsters any where near me. lol

      Delete
  2. Anonymous4/23/2013

    hahaha not quite, although i have attempted to do it twice in a row, so far only got away with that one once. lol but i've had issues with sex from forever, idk if it's that the guys are too big or if i'm just naturally smaller than your average girl so to speak, but sex for me = 80% pain with just enough pleasure for me to actually do it every now and again. ergo the only way i tend to get off, (except for twice ever), is with oral. and as the majority of toys i've seen are honkers, i don't want those monsters any where near me. lol

    ReplyDelete

Say something!