Thursday, April 11, 2013

Asstastic, week deuce.

Oh my balls. The first week of squats was intense. Shaky legs, thighs felt like charlie horses...I completely wanted to bury and eat my feelings of physical pain. The second week, doesn't feel like that at all. Only my outer thighs hurt, and it isn't even that bad. I think that means I am making muscles, woot! These past few days got a little jacked up with moving and all, but I have made up all of the squats that had gone neglected. I have only today's, and yesterday's to handle. Rolled out of bed at 5 this morning and did 25 real quick, like a fucking boss. 180 more to go before midnight. Taking my ass selfie this morning, I am not sure that I see a difference, but it feels different hanging off my body. Here is this weeks...a fucking disgusting amount of squats later...
And please pardon the massive whorish wedgie that is happening. Hungry, hungry hamburger.

 
 
And here is a side by side of week 1 and week 2...
 
 
 
And an unexpected surprise from the squatty challenge...
 
Again, pardon my slitty looking bellybutton, since I was pulling up my ridiculous boobs.
 
 
 
 
This is getting exciting. Results are exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something!