Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Asstastic Week: first odd prime number

So, this is week three. I have to say, I thought my ass would be way more awesome by now. Maybe that's the issue. Unrealistic expectations that lead to disappointment, that lead to giving up. So, I will continue with these hellish squats. They actually aren't so bad, and each week I have been able to pop up & down more and more at a time. Starting out, doing just 20 at once made me want to punch babies, but now I can spring out 40 like it's my fucking job. I also like to think that this directly correlates to better sex. It's got to affect the pounce-pounce of it all. We'll see...


Well, here it is. Week 3;
 
 
I also decided to take a second pic, because I do think my ass is looking bigger. Especially up top? I don't even know what is happening...I look wider! Which also makes my waist look smaller...I am getting surprised left and right. Holy balls.
Don't judge my fat thighs...I will work on those another time. They do look weird, making my shape boxy like spongebob or something. Gross.
 
 
Also, those that feel the need to judge me because I am blogging my ass on here, suck it. Doesn't seem to stop you from sneakily clicking the blog link I post and checking me out though, does it.
Hypocritical twats.

One more thing, look into this blog:

http://bringthesprinks.wordpress.com/2013/04/15/a-special-thanks/


That is my friend, Chrissy- who is doing amazing things with her body. She also posts pictures of her body over the 12 weeks she just endured, and let's you know what she has gained from it, and how she achieved it. Her ass is slammin'.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4/16/2013

    Feeling super inspired by the squats! I was seeing a personal trainer and was loving the results. financially shit hit the fan and my motivation waned so my body morphed back into its saggy form. Thinking I need to implement the squats.

    ReplyDelete

Say something!