Thursday, January 24, 2013

Hodgepodge

Some things on my mind today.

People spend years of their lives focusing on their bodies and doing amazing things. Toning, strengthening muscles. Now, I have mentioned before...I have a chubby muffin. What if I focus on that? Could I slim and tone it? Could I concentrate so hard on kegals that I could actually snap a dick off? Would that be pretty much a super power? Super Snatch? The Clammed Crusader?

As I peruse Craigslist like a creepy stalker of sorts, I really do hope that some of the Missed Connections get answered. And I really do not get why more people don't use it. For the most part, technology has made people pussies. If I were single, I would be after 80's style romance. If me and some stranger had a flirty connection, I would want to him to chase me down, search for me, look for a reason to find me and ask everyone he knew about me. Not go home and silently stalk me from his phone. Boys had balls in the 80's, and that gave it romance and a timeless touch that we probably won't ever get back. But at leaset the people on Craigslist are taking a chance.

I also wonder how different my blogs would be if I were single. Probably full of one night stands and failed connections. For every bad date, I would soothe myself with a new kitten. I am definitely not built for the world of singles. It's ok if Girth shoves me out of bed and onto the floor for queefing during sex, but I don't think I would appreciate it during stranger sex.

Did you know that scientists have just recently discovered than an essential protein of sperm is molecularly similar to snake venom? Personally, I don't believe it. I mean, my stomach would have rotted right out by now...
Boom.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something!