Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Two.

Jordan Knight. It's going to happen. An adolescent fantasy come true. Long ago are the days of me stroking the "real" hair on my fancy Jordan doll. I now face the possible of stoking his real-real hair. It won't be his beloved tail though, he must have ditched that when he decided to be a grownup. Yet the need to be in a boy band continued...I don't get it. Anyways, I had never gone to a single New Kids on the block concert as a teen. Now, at 32, (well, I will actually be 33 when it occurs)...there will be lost time to make up for. My dream at 14 was to make Jordan my man. Back then, it was my mother who kept us apart, you know, running my life and shit. Now, all these years later- we have a new obstacle...Girth. Couple of clam jammers.




Same name, different note. Jordan Davies. A lot of hearts broke last weekend when he was taken too soon. There will always be people who speculate, spread rumors and have no class putting in their two cents. All that matters is that he was loved completely by so many, he will be missed and peoples memories of him will be sacred. We will all grow old and live our lives, get married, have babies, but he will remain in the thoughts, memories, and hearts as forever young, wild & carefree. He had a lot of love and alot of life in those 21 years, and though the years were too short, they were certainly full.
RIP






 







 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something!