Monday, December 31, 2012

Twothousandandthirteen.

Riot got his first hair-do. A mullet, of course.



 
 
He also began his hockey career this year.
 
 
Girth and I made through one more year as best friends.
 

 Past, present, and pyramids. Almost positive that anyone who has come over, I have forced into making a drunken pyramid. They are my favorite. Thinking about 2012 wrapping up, I thought of how those pyramids were some of the funnest times. So, I have compiled a pyramid collection. New friends, old friends, and family. They all give a hard time over pyramid building, but I know they secretly love it. Their faces are undeniable. So, not just this past year, but every last passing year, I am thankful for knowing the best people in all the land.


They give me birthday pyramids and just because pyramids when no one is around, because they love me.

They do enjoy this, I knew it.

 

Sometimes we are triumphant.

 

It did not end well with Girth hopping up top.


Love. Love. Love.
 
As for New years resolutions, I'm probably not going to bother to lie about any. I might lose weight, I might not, maybe I will clean-up my trash mouth, maybe I won't. Who knows. My entire life's resolution is to just be happy, and that isn't something I need to make a goal of every year.
The people I surround myself make it effortless.
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something!