Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Tasty Tuesday.

 I decided a Hollywood,"To Do List" would be nice. So, included are the ones I find to be completely irresistible along with some of the dirty things I would allow them to do to me. I am of course speaking of filthy sexual activities, so naturally I would make them take me to dinner first.




Johnny Depp. I don't think there has been a moment in his life where he was not hot. He can probably screw for hours on end. I'd let him toss me around, shit, I'd let him throw me through god damn wall.



Charlie Hunnam. He is badass and hot as fuck. He's is pretty violent on his show, but that really doesn't deter me at all. I'd let him punch me right in the jibs...with his wiener...BOOM! 
 


 
 Joaquin Phoenix. Seriously. His eyes demand that your jeans hit the floor, and your ankles touch your ears within 2.4 seconds. I have no issues with that, morally or physically.
Count. Me. In.
 
 
 
Adam Levine. This man absolutely exudes sexiness. I am absolutely certain that I would let him exude that sexiness all over my face. Filthy? Perhaps. Call me what you will. Look at him though...it's insane. He probably smells like sex.

 
 
Gina Gershon. Was this one a shocker because she doesn't have a wiener? Then I guess that makes "shocker" kind of ironic, now doesn't it? Shockers and scissoring. She is the hottest woman on the planet, and I had a huge high school girl crush on her.
 
 Ryan Gosling. Are you kidding me? There isn't anything I would say no to. He can punch me in the face and put it in my butt. I don't care if he wants to chop me up and wear my skin. LOOK at him. Outstanding.
 
 
 
Now, to round it out to an even 10...there is:
 
7. Bruce Willis
 
8. Michael Pitt
 
9. Josh Holloway
 
10. Billy Zane
 
 
These last four, I would dry hump to oblivion.
 
 
 
So that's that. In reality though, I will not be heading to conquer these fantasies anytime soon. You see, I have Girth. And he has the key to my vagina.
 


 
|

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something!