Monday, December 10, 2012

Hardy har-har...


My weekend was mostly uneventful. Worked like usual Friday night, went out for a couple drinks Saturday night. Sunday was spent having a movie day. We watched Safety not Guaranteed and Lawless. I can tell you right now, Tom Hardy is probably the lust of my life. I absolutely need him.


















I would like to tell you about all of the things I would do to him, but things would get indecent, real quick. If you have no reaction to this gorgeous man, then your vagina is obviously broken. I ruined a pair of pants just looking at these pictures. I bet he can sing to. He probably has the voice of an angel and the cock of a stallion. Well, there goes that. I'm getting way off course from recapping my weekend. Apparently fantasizing about him was the highlight of it. Girth better give me the wiener soon. Aside from all this filth, it was a nice, low-key weekend. On a more emotional aspect, we decided it was time to let go of the people with no time, too many lies and out of order priorities. It's like a weight off our shoulders and our hearts.
Keepin' it light, keepin' it lovey... 









God. I can't stop...

                                                    
 
 











 

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12/10/2012

    and doesn't it just fell great to emotionally JUST LET GO.. Nancy B.

    ReplyDelete

Say something!