Monday, December 3, 2012

Monday, Monday...

I just got out of the shower, bra only, naked from the waist down. Girth sitting at the computer, me standing right next to him, jabbering about bullshit. He turns his head (becoming eye level with my beautiful box) jumps a smidge, looks up at me with the most disgusted, horrified look on his face and says, "Ew. Your gum is hanging out."
I shamefully exit the room.


Out Saturday night for a friends b-day get together, some real classy broads were shaking their shit. And I do mean intensely...not really well, but you know, with a lot of puss behind it. Against the wall, on all fours, and while there is a fine line between crumping and having a seizure, I will give them the benefit of the doubt. Well, the wild cat in her 50's asked Girth for a dance...
Girth's response, "No, you're greasy.
Wild cat, "WHAT?"

Girth, "I said you're sleazy!"
Wild cat, "WHAT?"

Girth, "You dance nice."
And then he let her drag him out there. Upon doing so, he was immediately marked by her whore scent which must have moved through the air like invisible transmitters, because the rest of her pussy posse was shaking, gyrating, flopping and flailing around him within minutes. I thought I lost him. Thinking quickly though, instead of risking bodily harm, he backed right out the front door, into the dark night. Probably one of the funniest things I have ever witnessed.


Walking home we stop at the 7-11 for some food. Pre-packaged pasta, cashews and a sammy later, we make one last stop for one last drink and some wings. Minutes later we arrived gloriously at our home, where we climbed into bed. And like the disgusting couple we are, we piled all the food in our bed and stuffed ourselves half to death. Good times.
People like this lady make it impossible NOT have a good time...

 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something!