Wednesday, November 28, 2012

10 Things.

It was recommended that I do at least 10 things you might not know about me. This is actually a smidgen difficult. While I am pretty open about things like the appearance of my asshole, farting, sex, and all other filthy things, I am not so open about legit things. The things I deem private seem to be a bit backwards than the norm. I'll give it a shot though:

1. I often pretend not to notice familiar faces in public, not only to avoid saying hi, but mostly to avoid conversation. I am incredibly awkward and say ridiculous things.

2. I want a friend, that if I banged an entire team, would never tell a soul. A ride or die bitch.

3. I can queef on command.

4. I don't know how to whistle, and if I try for too long, I start to cry.

5. I think I could handle a polygamist marriage, but not if I was the first wife. Maybe number 2 or 3.

6. I'm a serial monogamist. I haven't been single since I was 14. Which is four relationships in 18 years for me. But I have slept with 9 people.

7. I am terrified of beginning a career after graduation.

8. I shake over everything. When I cry, when I am horny, when I am mad, the more intense the feeling, the more I shake. After I had Riot, I shook like a human vibrator.

9. I think that unrequited love is the one of the most heartbreaking things in the world.

10. I write. Alot. I have books of lyrics and poems. I have rarely let Girth even read them.
"She's full of secrets, that's how come her hair is so big..."
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something!