Monday, January 13, 2014

The home stretch.

       I can no longer see my vagina. I can locate it- due to 33 years of working memory, but I cannot see it. This makes me wish I was some sort of magician, that when handed a paintbrush I could still paint a beautiful landscape while blindfolded. Alas, I am but a mere commoner who made a bad call in the muffin department. I decided to just wax that floor bare, considering there would be no straight lines made anyway. So away it all goes. I'm not a fan of this look in the first place, but I can't see it anyway, so fuck it. Girth was alarmed- to say the least. I think that a bald vagina, my bald chicken anyway, while pregnant is not a sight to behold. Bald on me is less Vin Diesel, more Uncle Fester....if you catch my drift.  

       My ethnic nipples appear to be melting. Ethnic, because they are insanely dark right now. They will go back to normal, at least they did after Riot. We'll see this time. Melting, well, this also happened with Riot, but it is just strange. The bottom of my nips have lines...like a freckle pattern that curve to the underside. Looks like my nipples are melting right off.

       I have carpal tunnel in both hands. The baby is also positioned comfortably on my sciatic nerve. Gives me a really great ass cramp/leg cramp. This baby is not nice to me.

       Girth has gained almost 10 pounds, had bouts of acne, and had morning sickness in the beginning. Weight gain aside- I'm clear of the other symptoms...Girth has really taken some for the team.  

Hello 3rd trimester.
 
 
No photo for you. I am too bitter about not being able to take a selfie because my camera is broken.

 

2 comments:

  1. I have no idea how i can comment on this. But i needed to read this!! I have felt this EXACT way for about 4 weeks now, and i totally needed to know i was not alone. Not seeing my lady bits was a bit scary at first, now im used to it, and could deal without it. Thanks for the great read!! haha :) Good luck with every thing!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's an open/public blog, and you are welcome :D

      Delete

Say something!