Sunday, January 5, 2014

Nailed It...

I just had Girth home on vacation for over 10 days. It was glorious- the complete opposite of what I had anticipated. We laughed, we had fun, we raged between the sheets. Movies and snacks and staying up late...we were super best friends again. He made me breakfast and lunch almost every day, he let me sleep in, he even cuddled me with all of my farts. Obviously our offspring was a  part of the fun, he always is. He generally monopolizes it. That is where our attention is focused in between work and school and life in general. It goes without saying. This time though, our attention was on each other- and we needed it. I sneakily flashed him running from room to room, made absolutely disgusting jokes and comments- one so repulsive that I am not even going to share it. I laughed at myself for about 10 minutes before I could even get the sentence out to him...laughed so hard I pissed in my pants, couldn't breathe and my lips went numb. Through his pity, he also laughed...when the sentence finally left my lips...he looked both horrified and disgusted. Two thousand thirteen had a lot of shit in it, a lot of change, a lot of stress, a lot of everything. Then we ended it by falling in love again. We didn't do resolutions, because we don't keep them. We do what we want when the time comes, we go with the flow. We only expect to be better than we were the year before. Personally, I have entered 2014 as a college graduate with a double chin, a huge fetus riding shotty on my vag, a frigging beautifully charming four year old son who thinks he is a man, and a loving husband packing a mean kielbasa. As far as I am concerned- we already have this new year by the nuts...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something!