Tuesday, November 27, 2012

More sleep sexin'

As I mentioned in yesterdays post, I woke up to doing bad things in my sleep again. This time I found myself balls deep (complete pun intended) in the act of fellatio. Girth also awoke during this time, except when he did, it seems that the automatic reaction was to grab me by my hair and nearly kill me. Death by throat-thrust. Jesus, I could have been anyone, he didn't even bother to identify me. Whatever, I'm a team player and went with it. During this time however, a stray hair found its way to the back of my throat. I couldn't get rid of it, so I tried to ignore it...thankfully the beej'ing ended and we got down to business. After that sexcapade, we dozed back to sleep. The next morning, I woke up with a scratchy throat. After coughing, snarling and making other extremely attractive nosies, I gagged and something flew up from the back of my throat. That god damn hair. If it was of proper length, I would have strangled someone with it. Chris was completely disgusted, so much so that I am not sure he will ever allow me to sleep sex him again.  What I learned from this was that he will practically throw me through a wall if he wakes up with me actually on his wiener, but if I am performing oral, it is OK. That doesn't seem very fair. I can only imagine his reaction if we woke up with me crouching my muffin over his face. Pretty sure I wouldn't live to talk about it. Also pretty sure that he'd pummel my prime rib into a sloppy joe.
Sexsomnia. I've got it.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something!