Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Nipples & bacon.


One thing I have always wanted to do, spend the weekend at a nudist colony. I love to be naked. All the time. Almost burnt my nipples off slaying bacon once. I moved into my first apartment at 22, and it was all down hill after that. As soon as I walked in after work, clothes were off, immediately. Dishes, vacuuming, cleaning in general, in the buff. People call before coming over to make sure I am clothed. So, a nudist resort would be pretty bad ass. The one hang up I have is seeing the backs of balls. Not even sure why. What if I am doing something fancy, like playing tennis with a guy, and he bends over to retrieve a ball...I don't even care about seeing his b-hole, but I will die if I see the back of his sack. Bike riding too. It's funny enough picturing a guy riding his bike, wiener all sitting on the seat, well, unless he's an unlucky one who has a turtle dick, but he hits a bump and it's all flip-flopping around. Oh my lanta, OR if someone were to trip and fall. That might be too much. Maybe I am not mature enough to handle so many swinging dicks and bouncing bewbs. I just WANT to. Swimming naked is the best thing, ever, but I still want to cookout, hangout, sit around a campfire all nekked and just relax. All this relaxation though, means alot of farting. That, I may not be able to handle in such large numbers. An entire community of naked assholes farting might be too much. Girth can't handle people farting when he eats cereal. Sometimes a ripper has peeped out of me and the look of disgust on his face makes me wish I had never been born. He can't even finish eating it, and doesn't help that I am usually sprawled out naked at night when this happens. He also does not like to be naked. I would have to take the naked trip all alone. Poor little miss lonely tits-a-swinging all the way to the naked place.
 
I will have done this before I die.
 

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10/24/2012

    Well mine was messing around the yesterday matter of fact and bent over and picked something up caught me completely off guard and I said OMG OMG OMG they are hanging half way down his leg. I said come here do that again I have to take a pic and show you how bad that really looks I had to beg for the pic and when he did the pic by far did it NO justice. Needless to say I have been traumatized every sense and can't help but thinking I am getting old. I remember the days when those babies were so high and tight.. Those days are over for sure..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aahahhahaahhaa...I love that you took a picture to show him!!

      Delete

Say something!