Monday, May 19, 2014

Getting rid of some fluff.

Once again it is time to crack down on this big ass. 6 weeks post baby and there is work to be done. Last years squat challenge was successful because I put my mom ass on blast and shared photos of the progress. This time, it is the squat challenge, plus 10-15lbs needing to go. So. As of today I will refrain from carbs like they are the plague, and begin the treacherous squat challenge, again. I won't be updating this progress weekly, only crying about it weekly. In 30 days I will re-post a photo, failure or otherwise. As of right now I am soft and fluffy, hopefully in 30 days time I will be a smaller version of soft and fluffy. I have no desire to be solid, toned, muscular. I am a fan of the softness in a woman's body, I just want a healthier style of it. I want to wear a bikini and I want to be back into last Summers cut offs without a muffin top or bottom ass spillage. That aim may not be particularly high, but it is happy.  Here is my body now, in all of its 160 pound, 5 foot 2 inch tall glory.
                                   Ken doll dick included.
 
These underwear are, much to my husbands dismay, usually pulled above my belly button. I will sacrifice my comfort for the sake of this photo.
You're welcome.
See you in 30 days.
 
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something!