Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Don't we all?

There is an insane amount of authority lost when I drool on myself/down my shirt while reprimanding my child. A little bit of dignity escapes with that saliva too.

These feelings are almost the same as when I am throwing a tantrum, pouting, or arguing with Girth...storming & stomping away only to rip ass along my stormy path. I can just feel my resistance slipping away like the air from my asshole.

Having the sexy look of wearing a thin unpadded bra is almost not worth the effort of constantly making sure my nipples look straight.

Whenever strangers swear or say something filthy in front of me, then apologize- I say about 6 nasty filthy words in my head. Outloud I say, "no problem"...but I feel like a raunchy double agent.

WebMD will have you convinced of your imminent death in about 23 seconds. Yet I go there each time my shit smells slightly off.

I spent 9 months being pregnant and judging everyone. Now I am probably going to do a whole bunch of the things I bitched about. Then if anyone brings it to my attention, I will tell you to lick my nuts. Walking contradiction, impossible to argue with. And I'm still going to judge you when you do those things.

When I get dressed I hike up my tits into my bra, set my jeans just right on my hips, suck in my stomache a smidge, and then praise myself for looking hot.  10 minutes later I walk by a mirror...not sucking it in, jeans have lost position, and tits are bulging....can't understand why it looked good 10 minutes ago. Like my brain/eyes are set in "50 First dates" mode.

Going out last weekend for the first time in a year has me absolutely convinced that should I ever become single, I will be a lesbian. If Girth keeps up his shit- put me on speed dial, ladies.













 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something!