Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Blahblahblah.

Charlie Hunman. Charlie frigging Hunman. This is who will play Christian Grey. While I can surely see myself banging him, I cannot see myself banging him as Christian Grey.
Eh, who am I kidding...
I am pregnant with raging hormones, sex obsessed and relentless. I'd get hot right now if Conan O'Brien was cast in that role.

My tits are getting ridiculous already. They are rock hard, weigh about 72 pounds apiece and feel fresh out of the oven warm. Last night at work one of my overworked bra straps gave out on me. The fucking plastic piece sprung off and flung off with enough speed to almost slice me in half. Had to MacGyver it up and lasso the loose strap over the back of my neck and around my other strap.
Super comfy.

In one week, at the end of the month while rent is due- two laptops needed repairing, my cat needed a vet visit, the washer broke, mailbox was beaten off its post by a scumbag, I am laid off babysitting for a few weeks, and a couple "surprise bills" popped up. Fuck you August.

Quitting smoking, drinking, and caffeine/coffee all in one day has made me volatile. My patience has evaporated. I have filled those three voids with sex. Girth will need words of encouragement, and lots of support in the oncoming months. I'm about to put him through the fucking wringer.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something!