Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Best Friends

Well, Girth stole me away for a sneaky surprise camping trip. We brought a tent, 2 steaks, pbr and a bottle of vodka. We are obviously wicked good packers. Aside from blogging, another thing I have not done in a month is drink. And it just so happened to be a Hawaiian themed party at the campgrounds that night. Guess who got crunk? Wapatula, beer, a Bloody Mary, and some concoction of liquor inside of a watermelon with straws poking out set me up for lushiness. Probably not the best choices were made having not drank in a while. But I think I only stormed off once in anger, for who even knows what. I also took a huge leap off a deck- to which I didn't stick the landing. Jacked up my bum birthday knee again. Still limping. Photos informed me that half of my bra was hanging out of my tank top all night- trashy box- check. My one comfort is that nearly everyone else, was in no condition to remember shit. Girth was upset that the night was actually suppose to be a more romantic getaway- just the two of us. While it did not go as he planned, we still had fun..
Highlight?
He ravaged me in the tent. Unexpectedly, after telling me he would not be hitting it that night. He couldn't help himself though, because I was a hot mess. One better? We got busy outside the tent. I am pretty sure that being naked outside in the woods is my most favorite thing in all the land. I really just wanted to gallop around the entire campgrounds like that. I have been naked in the woods, but not completely, completely. And not since I was like 15.
Low point?
Well, you know in the morning my body hated me when it let me know that I would be needing to take a huge shit. Blue Bowls. Jesus Christ on a cracker- the most disgusting BB's I have ever waltzed into. My eyes water, I yanked my shirt up over my face...I moaned. MOANED, it just escaped. Why isn't there anything in a BB to cover your shit after you leave it? Maybe scoop some sand, some kitty litter, fucking something??? Isn't there anything that will dissolve shit??
So, there is our Saturday. Bottom line is, Girth loves me. He planned a sneaky good time, with just each other- which is fantastic, though it didn't work that way. He ended up putting out, again- by surprise, and we just enjoyed each other. Overnights with any period of time is so rare for us. It's good to be reminded why you're best friends again. I needed that as much as I needed the D.
Best Friends. 4-eva-eva.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something!