Monday, August 19, 2013

Did it. Again.

First, I want to say thanks for all the congrats!! It's amazing how glorious and celebratory an unplanned pregnancy is in your thirties! Although I do feel nervous, like, knocked up 14 year old catholic lass nervous.  Girth is beyond pumped, and will be the keeper of the balance and sanity from here on out. We thought we were one and done- we were wrong. Don't be twatty and confuse unplanned with unwanted though either.  This also definitely explains why I murdered that burrito from Taco Bell, have been abusing Girth's penis, practically orgasm if wind grazes my nipples, and have not shit in days. I am 6 weeks along and scheduled to squeeze this babe out on April the 10th, 2014. While a healthy child is all that matters, bitches are lying when they say that they don't secretly hope for one sex or the other- just a little. I just so happen to secretly hope for a girl this time. A boy would by no means disappoint me, but I already know we make a gorgeous boy baby. Now I want to see what a girl baby will look like. Which is a decision I will want to take back during her teenage years. Naturally,  we have already chosen the name for the girl as well. No- we will not be telling for a very long time. Ladies these days are a bunch of no mind, baby name stealing shitbags.
I will of course be blogging the usual all over, but these blogs will also be full of every beautiful and disgusting aspect of pregnancy. Occasional pictures of my body, boobs, crying face, poop, everything. You have no idea what the terms "overshare" or "TMI" will mean in the next 36 weeks. Also probably weird photos from baby morph websites, and if all goes well- a video in about 9 months time. Thank me later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something!