Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Sticky Sally

I don't mind hot days at all, but the humidity kills me. Being sticky is gross. I have to make sure I wear certain bras that lift and separate the teets, so that they don't become a mashed up sweat-fest. The crack of my ass doesn't really sweat though, so that's a plus. A butt crack is actually so useless, isn't it? I mean, mine doesn't do anything except collect the hair off my head in the shower. Just a pointless split. I guess when it is so hot and sticky out, females can be grateful to not have a sack of nuts. THAT must feel gross. Plus, nuts get all long and dangly when they get hot. So they are definitely just hanging out, swinging and sticking around. You always see guys adjusting themselves- which only means that they are ripping their nuts off their thigh. In this heat, I imagine it looks like tearing gum off a sidewalk. And sleeping in this heat? Ugh, that's horrid. Some people complain that they can't sleep without being covered up by something. Are you kidding me? I went to bed last night naked as can be, sprawled out like I was being sacrificed with not a single thing touching me. Before I went to bed I asked Girth if he wanted to pork, I was met with the usual look of disgust, and, "Can't we ever have sex when you aren't gross? You probably stink". So I smelled my armpits, they were fine. He wasn't buying it though. I might have looked a little, let's say disheveled, but gross wasn't very nice. Off to bed I went, while he watched the game. Obviously he couldn't resist my sweaty, sticky sprawled self though, because I woke up to him standing over me and smacking my arm with his wiener. Pffftttt...nope. Buddy boy missed the ride on this Sticky Sally when he had the chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something!