Monday, June 24, 2013

Mean Monday.

It's Summer and you want to look good, I get it. However- you can't look like Rosie O'Donnell in the Winter and Lana Del Rey in the Summer. Unless you're Oprah.

Frenemy is one of the stupidest fucking words I have ever heard.

Bacon is my frenemy.

I can't even remember what clothes I wore yesterday. Or how old my husband is. But I can't erase a  single word of Ice Ice baby from my brain.

Asshole person, "Will you please <insert food or drink request>"

Other person, "No, get it yourself".


Asshole person, "You're wicked lazy".
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!

Outstanding 80's movies are being remade into ridiculous new releases. Ruined by boys that can't act and whorish tween looking girls. And the new soundtracks suck balls.

People who are mean to cats.

Girls who are newly single- you do not have to throw your muffin into overdrive. Chlamydia is not a requirement of solo ventures. No one wants your gift of HPV.

Brag about your body. Wear clothes from the children's GAP. Post hundreds of selfies. Complain about attention from guys.
Silly twats.


Shorts/sweats, anything with words across the ass. If you're young, it's inappropriate, old, also inappropriate. They should just never exist. Gross.

Don't brag about your clothes, car, paycheck, anything- if you live with your parents. The only things you should brag about is your savings account, because hopefully you are striving for more than your childhood bedroom in life.

That's all. I am done being hateful for now.




























 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something!