Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Scary.

Last night I couldn't sleep and my mind wandered off to things that scare me...not exactly a big help.

I realized that one of them is quicksand. I can't stop thinking about it as a place for murderers to bring victims, and then use it as a body dump site. Anything could be in there...anything could get lost in there. It's terrifying. I feel like it just runs into the ground forever and ever, like, all the way to China. There's probably so many dead bodies popping up in China, while the American over here is snickering all the way back to their pervert van.

Guys in a bar that wink at me. It's like a dead give away that they have roofies in their pocket. I'll pass on shedding my few sexual inhibitions in front of you and your winking eye.

Excel spreadsheets, creepy baby dolls, spiders, public speaking, drowning, & drive-bys.

The movie Strangers. Absolute scariest movie ever made. Loud music in the dead of night, banging on doors and windows, creepy knocking girl in the middle of nowhere, stabbed in front of your lover. All at random. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck youuuuuuuuuu. Terrifies me.

Another is storage units. Anything, absolutely anything, could be going on in them. People could live in there, hookers, drug meets, serial killers. I'm terrified of being kidnapped and held in a storage unit. Some lunatic going to work everyday, coming back, tormenting me, planning to wear my skin as a suit. People can have whole other lives in a frigging storage unit. It's insane.

Everything regarding my offspring makes me sick. If I can't move fast enough to pull him from harms way, if he grows up to be a mean man, if I'm doing it right.

Dying in any way that lands me a spot on 1,000 Ways To Die, pooping so hard my butthole pops out, getting buried alive & Gene Simmons tongue.
When ever I hear people say, "Do one thing a day that scares you", it freaks me out. Obviously I do not want to be kidnapped, murdered, or have my butthole fall out.









2 comments:

  1. Holy shit, when Dave and I watched the movie Strangers I couldn't sleep for a week. But, I could probably break your fear of Excel spreadsheets. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8/08/2012

    When we were little us four kids would be on a single bed screaming quick sand quick sand and who ever fell off or more like pushed off would be in the quick sand.. it seemed so real then. I really haven't thought about it sense. nancy.

    ReplyDelete

Say something!