Monday, May 13, 2013

A million things...

I hate lip gloss, lip stick, chapstick, anything lip related. I think it feels like jizz. However, I don't mind...well, nevermind...


Why do people say,"God never gives you more than you can handle",....but the suicide rate is so high? So he just gives you more than you can handle, because he thinks you can handle it, but then when you try to kill yourself, he doesn't intervene, and just lets you die, even though suicide is a sin?  


Sometimes when we go for rides on nice days, Chris will say excitedly, "Oh wow, LOOK!" and point to my window. When I look in a hurry, he slams on the breaks and I smash my head and face off the window.


I always feel like I want something, but I never know what it is. Like the same feeling you have when you forget something, but you can't figure out what. Constantly.


I know secrets about people, that they don't know that I know. Legit secrets, fact based, legit sources. Sometimes I get awkward around you because if it. Because it's a scummy secret. Sometimes I want to laugh and ask you a question about it, but I can't, because I am not suppose to know...so I want to punch you in the face instead. There are quite a few of "you".


Every girl owns 'period underwear'. Ask her, if she says no, she's a lying whore. Or she is menopausal. I own a pair or two. They are huge. Like, up to my tits and the back of my neck. I tell myself they are 'vintage' style. Sometimes I lie to myself.


Easy come, easy go.


Every time I open up candy or fruit snacks for Riot, I eat one of whatever it is. I completely justify it by calling it 'commission'. See a smudge of dirt on my offspring's face? Don't think I won't lick my entire hand and palm the poor kid. He's only three and ducks for cover. I feel an obscene sense of entitlement over his whole life, and it will probably never fade.


Suzuki X-90's are my favorite car in the world. On a drive one day, Chris pointed out that a house had two in their driveway. When I saw them, I cried because I was so jealous. They were made from 95-97. A two door, two seater, T-top, 4 wheel drive car. Been obsessed since I was around 20. Only around 3-4 thousand dollhairs for my dream car. 

Who the fuck has posed Leonardo Dicaprio for photoshoots?


















































 

5 comments:

  1. Monica Cunningham5/13/2013

    I love your random thinking!
    And those Leo pics are to die for!!! Hahaha
    You are amazing!!

    I love how you say the shit I want to say but am never brave enough to say....you may have inspired me to change that ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      I'm a big fan of speaking up ;D

      Delete
  2. "I feel an obscene sense of entitlement over his whole life, and it will probably never fade." This is so true of each little person we create for sure love it!

    ReplyDelete

Say something!